Job position Building Control Project Manager / Inspector
|Location:||Immediate vacancies in London, Stamford, Lincoln, Wakefield, Chester, Wigan and new offices in Derby|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Along with your professional qualifications and experience, you will bring with you enthusiasm, drive and a common sense approach to building control.
- Formed in 2007
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- Currently experiencing a period of continued and sustainable growth
- Offices in London, Leicester, Stamford, Lincoln, Chester, Wigan, Wakefield, Nottingham with plans to open more offices during 2018
Along with your professional qualifications and experience, you will bring with you enthusiasm, drive and a common sense approach to building control. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to secure repeat business and recommendations.
Consideration will be given to candidates who are currently working in any of the following positions: Local authority building regulations, Contracts manager, Chartered surveyor, Project manager, Site manager, Assistant site manager, Building design manager. Knowledge and experience of Building control / Building regulations will be required
CIOB / CABE or RICS qualified however part qualified will also be considered.
- A highly competitive salary (negotiable and dependent upon experience)
- 38 days’ annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- The choice of a fully funded company car / allowance (£350 per calendar month)
- Fuel allowance
- Membership of the Company’s Healthcare and Cash Plan Scheme
- Up to 3 professional memberships paid for by the Company
- Pension contribution
In addition, upon successful completion of the probationary period you would be eligible to join the Company’s Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme (with generous, twice annual payments) and the Company Sick Pay Scheme. The Company also operates a discretionary Christmas / New Year Shutdown (which is workload dependent) whereupon employees are paid leave in addition to their individual holiday allowance.
Reasons to Apply
- A great opportunity to join a team of forward thinking, dynamic Approved Inspectors within an ambitious and growing company
- Experience working with a team of supportive, friendly and like-minded individuals
- Benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package
- Enjoy a flexible working approach (a combination of home/office working may be considered)
- Experience the benefits of working with our bespoke software (designed to make working life just that little bit easier!)
- Support with your CPD
How to Apply
Interested? If so, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter, including details of your current salary, benefits and notice period to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Forthcoming vacancies in all other offices (applications invited)